Technology is growing fast nowadays; we are moving wired device to wireless. Bluetooth makes the best ways we can use to connect our devices. So the question is how to connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop Windows 10? trust me. This process is straightforward. Two ways you can connect your headphones to the laptop. The first one will control Panel second setting app. you can use this same process to join any other Bluetooth devices like mouse, keyboard, Bluetooth Speaker, etc. The connecting process will become simple once you connected or pair your device. Which I’m going to explain later in this article. so let’s Start
Steps: How to Connect Wireless Headphones to Laptop Windows 10
Connect Headphone by Going Control Panel
Things you must check before going to control Panel
- Make Sure you on Bluetooth on both.
- Wear your headphones.
- Make sure your Bluetooth headphones are Properly charging.
- Your Bluetooth headphones are near to your laptop.
So you check all the above point? If yes, then let’s move to forward.
Steps To Open Control Panel:
- Start Menu: click on the start menu and search for Control Panel, select Control Panel In the Search.
- Quick Acess Menu: press Windows + X to Open Quick Acess Menu, then Select Control Panel.
- Setting Panel: press Windows + I and click on Control Panel.
- File Explorer: Click the File Explorer icon on the taskbar, choose a desktop and double tab Control Panel.
Once You open Control Panel, Then Follow These Simple Steps.
- Click on Hardware and sound
- Click On Device and Printer
- Click On Add Device on the top left corner.
The wireless headphones come with two different pairing setting, which is Followed.
- Just power on and leave; the Bluetooth pair will be done automatically.
- You have to long-press (press and hold) the play button for some seconds to pair Bluetooth.
- Once pairing is done, Headphones will notify you by audio like” you are now connected with your headphones”, or it will vibrate for some seconds.
- In case you miss both notifications for some reason. You can check in your laptop; under the Bluetooth icon, it will show your device name if you’re Connected.
Once The Pairing Process Is Start, It Will take some second to Find your device, then it will be shown your device name on your laptop screen. Click on the name of your Bluetooth device, then click pairing. You are now connected to your wireless headphones successfully.
Connect Headphone by Going Setting App
Steps To Open Setting App:
- Keyboard Shortcut: Press the Windows + I keys simultaneously.
- Start Menu: click on windows, then click on the setting icon, which appears on the left side corner.
- Again Start Menu: click on windows, Run the search ” Setting App.”
Once You Find Setting the Follow these Simple Steps:
- Click on “Device“
- Click on “Bluetooth” (To On the Bluetooth)
- Click on ” Add Bluetooth or Other devices.”
- Small Window Will Appear to select “Bluetooth” The Pairing Process Has been Started.
- Click On The Your Wireless Headphone name, then click Pair (if it asks permission, Click YES)
Congratulations. You have Successfully Connected Your wireless headphones to your Windows 10 laptop.
Once You Pair Bluetooth, Follow This Step For Connet:
Connect By Notification Panel, Follow These Steps.
- You Can Find the Notification Panel at the bottom of the taskbar on the right side.
- Once you Open Notification Panel, click on Bluetooth wait for some Seconds.
- It will Automatically Connect Your Device.
Note: this process only works if your device is Pair.
I have explained some of the best and easy methods to use Connect your Wireless Headphones to Windows 10. please follow this step properly to connect your headphone to the laptop. If you have any problem or any question regarding this topic, feel free to Comment Down Below. I would love to help you.